Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fear Itself: Wolverine part one review by Marcmann Comics














A new plague had spread upon the Marvel Universe and that plague Is Fear Itself, the newest series added to the Marvel community which features Wolverine and his battle against the evils of Manhattan. A group of Mercenaries called team S.T.R.I.K.E somehow managed to steal S.H.I.E.L.D’s hellicarrier from Norman Osborn. Wolverine goes In to investigate just exactly what happens. Wolverine’s girlfriend, Medina, goes on to find out information about S.T.R.I.K.E and gets Into panic mode hoping that millions of innocent people do not get hurt over sending out the wrong information. Wolverine then brakes Into the carrier and is shot and stunned down by a member of S.T.R.I.K.E for hostage.




This issue really wasnt what I thought It was gonna be. Not saying It was bad, however, It’s just different. It seemed more like a “Wolverine on a top secret underground mission” more so than the actual story starting off as him being a hero. I like his girlfriend though, she seems compassionate and caring and need I say “Daring”. I like the artwork and the inking Is good. It’s an ok first issue. I personally prefer the other Fear Itself storylines as of right now, but I will see If Wolverine has anymore to offer In the next couple of issue. Not suspenseful and I highly suggest flipping through It before spending $2.99 on this one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment